Sunday, September 11, 2011

We will never forget!

Today the sun is shining much like it did that fateful morning . I'll never forget the erie feeling when my mom walked in the room I was staying  in while we visited, shook my foot and said "get up somethings happening". From the way she said it I knew it was not good. It seemed as it all began unfolding something had forever changed, like the beginning of the end. I've often heard  people say the will never forget what they were doing when JFK was shot, I now most certainly know how they feel. So thankful that we have men and women willing to risk their lives to help  keep our freedoms and safety. Also for our God who oversees it all!



1 comment:

  1. Thank you for honoring our country. God bless you and God bless America.

    ReplyDelete