Monday, September 12, 2011

My Fall addiction recipe...


          For those that know me , know I have a weakness for pumpkin flavored bake goods, scents etc.  No kidding  its a bit of a problem:0
This  is my annual fall favorite. Ive reworked it and im telling you its delicious!! When you think fudge you think chocolate.. Not so with this..Smooth white Chocolate chips make this taste like a smooth pumpkin pie fudge..Hope you enjoy !! Pardon me I think my kitchen is calling me to whip this up!


Spiced Pumpkin Fudge
3/4  Cup Butter
3 cups Sugar
2/3 Cup carnations evaporated milk
3/4 cup libbys pumpkin
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
1 1/2 cup nestle white chocolate chips
7oz jar marshmellow creame
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup chopped nuts 
__________________________
In heavy saucepan heat first 5 ingrediants to a boil over medium heat stirring constantly .Continue to boil until mixture reaches 234 degrees on candy thermometor remove from heat stir in chips & marshmellow cream until smooth. Stir in vanilla and nuts .pour into buttered 9x13 pan. makes about 3lbs.
Hope enjoy my personal take on my fall addiction recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment