Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Whooshing By

I cannot believe how fast this month seems to have just flown by already! Hard to imagine that next week is Christmas and we will be in the long awaited Christmas house with all the family!!YAY
WE have been preparing for our Annual Christmas Musical at the Church, Had My Christmas Candle Open house, and last night was our ladies annual cookie exchange! Its such a busy season every year , but we have really enjoyed it this year. I vowed to my self our family would enjoy as much hot chocolate and relaxing among the Christmas Tree and village lights as we possibly could..I so Love this time of year:) God has so blessed us and been ever present for our family, I love him so much and so thankful that he came on night in that manger lon ago! 
Well I need to finish several loads of wash, Cleaning and getting ready for our trip next week, so Adios for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment