Thursday, September 8, 2011

Falling in Love...



Here we are .. Summer is coming to a close and routines are starting up again.! Seriously I'm actually excited about it! I typically adore each season as it comes, but there is something about fall and the change of things that intrigues me. I mean who doesn't love tall boots, colorful trees, caramel apples and pumpkin spice lattes!!

 We had such a great summer going to Grandmas cabin in Michigan, Church camps, boat outings,old fashioned snow cones, cook outs and picnics so much fun for sure. All grand but as I feel the change of seasons it brings a smile to my face.

 So here's  the Changes our lives brought this season in case you desperately were wondering...
 This year Ainsley enters Kindergarten and somehow is switching from baby girl to spunky little girl. She adores her teacher and classmates already.She is so much fun and a loving little thing and did I mention a darling fashionista!!
 Mr.Cade moved on to 2nd grade and is using his energy to make all his new buddies laugh:) Seriously the kid would break a body part to get a chuckle, but yet his is extremely private about a lot of things. Very sensitive about whats right and wrong and things that have to do the God (Thank you Jesus!!)

 Garrison is now in 7th grade, yup you heard right 7th grade!!!!Hes so funny and doesn't even mean to be, reminds me so much of his Daddy and Uncle Anthony. He has now taken up violin, which he is totally loving , and here's to hoping our bluegrass gospel band is being birthed!!LOL

In addition to this my sweetie has gone back to college full time, plus working and pastoring..I get tired just thinking about it!! WHEW Hes also hit 56lbs of weight loss and looking F..I..N...E.. okay enough about that before I have to rate this paragraph.

Me? Thanks for asking just sewing along,  living life to the best of my ability.. ready for chilly afternoons so I can enjoy some candles and hot tea.

There really are some many wonderful things in life if you would just look around.. I'm gonna start "Falling" In Love! Happy Fall Ya'll!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love reading all that you write about. It's just like listening to you talk. I am so proud of you. What a wonderful daughter you are!

    Thanks for sharing the family moments. Grandpa's really do love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Daddy.. This is giving me a chance to work on my "creative writing" :)

    ReplyDelete