Saturday, January 30, 2010

Let it Snow!!!

Finally it has happened!! The long awaited white snowflakes from heaven are finally here!! Last night about 7 :20 it started coming down like crazy as I awaited a lady I took to get medication at the target parking lot! It was so beautiful and thick  almost felt like Christmas :) Garrison had stayed home from School as he had caught some sort of stomach virus , but has quickly recovered.  We at breakfast , my favorite childhood winter breakfast, Hot Chocolate w/whip with Toast to dip.YUMMY! After much anxiousness the kids and I finally made it outside to sled with our make shift Sleds (tote lids and hampers). I guess the Snow has mixed to well with the sleet cause we just sank right down and after about 10 mins of Crying about cold hands and snowballs to the fast we piled back inside to the warmth. We have had a lovely day just being together and relaxing... Alas Ainsley is now not feeling well so I pray that this only lasts a short time like Garrisons Did... So heres to the Snow it was fun while it lasted!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment